PALLADIUM Ltd. relies on consistent policies and strictly adheres to their implementation. The company is extremely committed to environmental protection. The protection, care and preservation of favorable living conditions on the planet are the basic principles that determine business policy.
Protection and reduction of the impact of the anthropogenic factor on the environment for part of the corporate social responsibility of PALLADIUM Ltd.
The company strives to gain the trust of its customers and third stakeholders by following a certain algorithm of action related to integrated environmental policies.
The principles we follow to achieve maximum efficiency are:
- Effective environmental policy management applicable to the company's activities;
- Strict observance of legal and regulatory requirements;
- Periodic inspection, reporting and increasing the effectiveness of the set goals for environmental protection;
- Pollution prevention by providing textiles for recycling in appropriate places;
- Changing the culture of employees through training to increase their responsibility to the environment;
- Building a stable Corporate Social Responsibility, which should use recycled fabrics for part of the production;
- Building a reputation based on green policies;
- Adequate management of natural resources for environmental protection and economic growth.